REGISTER ON LINE
imATHLETE is based on one simple concept: that getting the courage to start exercising is more admirable than whatever number the clock may read at the finish line. Regardless of whether you are winning Olympic medals or just out for a Saturday morning hike, the initial action is the same: you get your butt off the couch and participate.
imATHLETE is all about you. We are a company by athletes like you, for athletes like you. We strive to be the world's most comprehensive resource for information about the athletic activities that are part of your life. imATHLETE is about bringing everybody together - athletes, events, coaches, clubs and communities, all in one place
USAT SANCTIONED RACE
USA Triathlon is the sanctioning authority for more than 3,500 diverse events, ranging from grassroots to high-profile races nationwide. The organization works to create interest and participation in a variety of programs, including camps, clinics, races and educational opportunities. USA Triathlon's 140,000-strong membership is comprised of athletes of all ages, coaches, officials, parents and fans striving to strengthen multisport
5825 Delmonico Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
USAT RULE: The age group of a participant is determined by age on December 31, 2015, not by age on race day. Please choose your age group appropriately.
- There will be NO refunds for 2015 race in case the event is cancelled due to weather or other natural disater.
- There will be NO refunds issued. However, entries are transferable to the following year provided that the request is made prior to 30 days before the event.
- Participants must present a photo ID and sign a release-from-liability waiver at check-in.
- Participant must present proof of USAT membership or purchase a one-day USAT license at race check-in.
- Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable conditions or to postpone the race
- Your Feedback is very important to us. If you have any questions or comments please contact us at